City of Light
City of Buffalo
- Government: Democratic
- Issue: Gangs (Mafia)
- Heroic Opportunity: Trade Goods, Technology
- Urban High Concept: CITY OF LIGHT
- Campaign: City of the Emerald Night
- Current Issue: THE DREAM OF THE CITY
- Impending Issue: NOTHING GOLD CAN STAY
- Serpent Taint: 2 (3 in surrounding area)
- Population: 115,000 (from 575,000)
- Rural Population: 800,000
- Police Force: 345
- New York Guard: 4,600
- Downtown: Government, shopping, and entertainment
- Delaware/Allentown/Elmwood: Millionaire’s Row, museums, and parks.
- North Buffalo: Factories, university, and residential. Jewish community.
- West Side: Residential. Italian community.
- South Buffalo: Residential, railroads, and steel mills. Irish community.
- East Side: Residential.
- Masten/Fruit Belt: German community.
- Ellicott: Black community.
- Polonia/Broadway-Fillmore: Shopping. Polish community.
- Lovejoy: Polish, Italian, and German communities.
- Steel Production
- Aircraft Production and Airports
- Grain Elevators
- Hydroelectric Power
- Rail Hub
- Mayor (4 year term, limit 1)
- Common Council
- 5 Councilmen-at-Large (4 year term, limit 1)
- 9 District Councilmen (2 year term, limit 2): Delaware, Ellicott, Lovejoy, Masten, Niagara, North, South, University, Walden/Fillmore